Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is Preview environment only Classic now?

Level 9

Just seeing if its my instance only - or did I miss a memo :-)

but Preview lacks the ability to switch to NE

8 Replies

Level 10

Hi - Preview does allow you to switch to NWE. However, it does not carry over whatever interface you have in Production automatically. We tested something several weeks ago and moved everyone over to NWE and it didn't refresh their "status" the next weekend. You (or your System/Group admin) needs to just move you over to NWE in Preview and you are set.

Level 9

so you are seeing the option on the admin screen in setup screen? When I opened preview today to start testing with a new group to onboard to NWE - I land in Classic and no menu option to select which experience - unless its moved

Level 9

... and yes I have cleared cache and etc etc lol

Level 10

Hi John,

Perhaps it is cluster specific: I too still see the option in one of my preview environments, which is on CL05, from the helpful new Setup > Customer Info > Cluster Setup function — you?

Regards,

Doug

Level 3

John,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have opened a Support Case for this on your behalf. Please keep an eye out for an email about this issue. If anyone else is seeing this same behavior please open a Support Case and we can take a look at it.