Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Is it possible to create a report that shows any changes to the Commit date for the last month?

Level 1
Is it possible to create a report that shows any changes to the Commit date for the last month? Managers want to monitor if users are pushing out commit dates on projects without having to go to the project owner to see if they've had any notifications. Is this possible at all? Regards Dan
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Daniel. I'd suggest you use Setup > Update from Feed to track the Commit Date which should then show such edits to you in the Updates tab under the Tasks and/or Projects...but (spoiler alert) as per this recent post , unfortunately, you likely won't be able to build a Workfront Report against that data. Regards, Doug

Level 1
Hi Doug, Many thanks for the response. I suspected that would be the case but it is good to have confirmation. Regards Dan