Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is it just me?

Community Advisor

Is it just me and my users that are super annoyed that when you try to log time on an Updates page that the cursor doesn't automatically pop into "today"?

Support tells me that this was an intentional change and that it's not something they intend to fix.

I can't tell you how many times I've clicked "log time" and starting typing my hours only to realize nothing is happening because I'm not clicked into a day. Then I have to be sure to click into the right day.

Anything that causes extra clicks is lost time and not productive.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 10

Agreed, Im willing to bet Workfront didn't ask anyone about this before they broke it.

Community Advisor

Strangley enough, it's fixed this morning... or fixed according to me anyway LOL

Community Advisor

Well, that "fix" was short lived. The cursor is gone again and requires you to click into the day you want to add time to.

Level 3

We saw the same thing. Our users would like to have it go back to the way it was where the cursor is automatically in "today".

Level 5

I had a user complain about this also. It is very easy to put the time in the wrong day now.

Level 6

This is also bothering us. It was a simple time savings that's gone now.

Community Advisor

Just heard from support that a fix for this is due to roll out with this week's patch