Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introduce yourself!

Level 9
Hey everyone! We’re excited to see you in your Birds of a Feather session next week at Leap. Session Leader: Sash Cates, Solutions Marketing Manager, Workfront Day: Wednesday (Day 3) Time: 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM Location: Coronado T We'd love for you to introduce yourself in the comments below. Here are some things you can tell us about: Who you work for What session you’re looking forward to at Leap What’s a personal or professional victory we can celebrate with you? See you in a few days! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 2
I'm JC Morgan, project manager for the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. We're using WF predominantly for tracking the development and production of academic courses but we're continually finding new aspects of our work to apply WF to. I worked in publishing for several years prior to joining the university and worked with many project management tools in that field. WorkFront is far and away my favorite of all the PM applications I've encountered.