Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introduce Yourself!

Level 1
Hello !!! Arthur Manukyan Workfront
5 Replies

Level 1
Afternoon, I am new to Workfront Community and will be rolling out to our F&R Tech PM's over the next 8 Weeks - 6 months as the Project Manager. Following LEAP and the great feedback I heard regarding the community I am really looking forward to using this as a opportunity for our implementation. Feel free to share any Lessons Learned :-) Take Care Jade Jade Montague

Level 1
Hi! I am Dianna Brown and I am working on the Sierra project as a Program Manager. I am the administrator for our group and we plan to use several features of Workfront. Glad to be here! Dianna Brown Equifax Workforce Solutions - Sierra

Level 1
Hello :-) I am a new Value Engineer based in London for EMEA. Neil Bacon Workfront

Level 3
Hello! I am Mavis Moon, IT Director for Pivot Interiors. Our headquarters are in Santa Clara, CA, and we have 6 locations, 3 in No. CA and 3 in So. CA. We are an office furniture dealership. Our company is just starting on our journey to implement Workfront. I'm looking forward to it. Mavis Moon