Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Introduce yourself!

Level 9
Hey everyone! We’re excited to see you in your Birds of a Feather session next week at Leap. Session Leader: Brent Bir, Solutions Marketing Manager, Workfront Day: Tuesday (Day 2) Time: 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM Location: Coronado R/S We'd love for you to introduce yourself in the comments below. Here are some things you can tell us about: Who you work for What session you’re looking forward to at Leap What’s a personal or professional victory we can celebrate with you? See you in a few days! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 1
Where my retail peoples at? It was great meeting with all of you that were able to attend LEAP. Since this is the "introduce yourself" post, I'll let you all in on some things you may or may not have wanted to know about me: Been at Workfront for 2 years now Been working in technology since the early 2000's I'm a marketer NFL is my sport of choice Fantasy football is my nerd sport of choice Because of the above, I only have about four friends I love anything to do with pop culture (music, movies, TV shows) I'm trying to catch an MLB game in every city. So far, my favorite field is Camden Yards in Baltimore I've been married to the same woman for 13 years (!!!!) and we have four children together I love most of them The best restaurant I've ever been to was the Tre Porte in a small little dirt water town in Tuscany, Italy called Castellina in Chianti. It was so good, I went there three nights in a row, and I still dream about their pasta carbonara.