Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 9

Hey everyone!

My name is Nate Bagley. I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront.

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself here is a walkthrough of how to do that if you get stuck ) and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I'm very passionate about podcasting, I love Lindy Hop dancing, my guilty pleasure is the Muppets, and I'm super excited to be here at Workfront. I know the team here cares about you a lot. They're really excited to meet a bunch of you at LEAP in a few weeks. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and introduce yourself!

375 Replies

Level 10
Sure! You could have a single project and use the recurring task feature to create a task for each occurrence. You can then have a task custom form attached to each task with the questions that need to be answered. I would also recommend you turn on tracking for the fields in the Admin -> Interface -> Update Feeds area so you can see when values were entered in the tasks and who entered them. If you don't want to use the recurring task feature, you can predefine a template and then launch a new project each quarter, which would email all of the task assignees of their assignments asking for a response.

Level 1
Hi Nate, my Name is Gaby and I am the Workfront administrator at my company. We're all over the world but our office is in Mexico City. Welcome!!

Level 10
{{Gaby}} Welcome to the forum. Don’t be shy if you have questions! Tell us a joke! Eric

Level 1
Hi Nate: How do you use Workfront? - I am an admin and executive. I work with all our teams to get everyone using workfront to manage projects, time, etc. What would make this community amazing for you? Love learning from other people. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? - couple hours a day What are you passionate about (other than work)? - Family, cooking, running. What's your favorite joke? - I would need to ask my kids:)

Level 9
Hey Brodie! Great to meet you. This community is going to be a huge asset to you. Please drop by regularly and ask any questions you might have. You'll be surprised how much people here know, and how willing they are to share. This community really is incredible. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Welcome Nate. Happy to have you and look forward to connecting with you in the future. We are excited to be using Workfront and appreciate all the hard work you guys put in. How do you use Workfront? We use Workfront for all of our project management and have even implemented it for a number of our standard operational tasks. What would make this community amazing for you? This community is already amazing. Having more users to continuously interact with will make it even better as you grow. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? All day...literally I live in Workfront but that is because I'm a Senior Project Manager so that's my job. What are you passionate about (other than work)? I love outdoor activities like kayaking and stand up paddleboarding. I'm passionate about my dogs. And I love to travel. Well I hate the actual travel part but I love the being in a new place with new experiences. What's your favorite joke? I don't have one. My husband is more the jokester than me. But I love hearing other people's jokes.

Level 2
Hi Nate, I think we have talked and you helped me with some issues in the past, but welcome aboard. Many of the things I have mentioned that would be great are already implemented, it is like you are reading my mind...whoa!! Right now we are in a transition in our company from an Excel based PMO to something new. Of course myself and the other admin are pushing for Workfront, but otherwise we have a good chunk of many different divisions using the tool and loving it here. I would say I spend about 30% of my day in Workfront today, from managing my projects to helping our internal users and working with our site. Outside of work I am passionate about laser engraving gifts and run a business with my daughter. Keeps my mind occupied and allows me to make some fun things for peple. Welcome again!

Level 4
Hey Nate, Congrats on the increased role and permissions! Glad to continue to work with you! To answer some of your questions: How do you use Workfront? I am the main administrator of the system. We use Workfront for project management, portfolio management, request queues, reporting and dashboarding. Basically everything the tool is meant for! What would make this community amazing for you? I like the idea of the community and I continue to use it, but sometimes things get busy and can't check out the comments or help out on a regular basis. Ill have to adjust my email notifications and see if i can get more of a digest of the latest posts so that i can participate more How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? I'm in it for most of the day so I would say on average at least 75% of the time give or take the day. What are you passionate about (other than work)? My family, the Oakland Raiders What's your favorite joke? What is the best time to go to the dentist? tooth-hurty! ( i constantly use this terrible joke on a weekly basis whenever one of my colleagues say they have something to do at 2:30)

Level 10
Gold Star for you, Scott! I love that joke. Eric

Level 2
It looks like you are off to a great start!!! I can't wait for the user group here in Denver.

Level 2
Hi I'm Rob Burns, Marketing Production Manager with Procore. We are in the implementation phase with Workfront here in Carpinteria, CA. We market Construction Project Management software and recognized the need for a more sophisticated solution as our team grew from 12 to 44 in the last 12 months. Looking forward to getting the inside track from the community and learning from everybody elses experience! Rob.

Level 2
sorry if you've posted this already adn I'm missing it, but what is Lindy Hop dancing ?!?!

Level 10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindy_Hop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoJReiCaPk Think of dancing in the 1920’s and 1930’s, appropriating Charles Lindbergh’s nickname. ☺

Level 3
I think we need a demo of Nate dancing at LEAP next year.

Level 9
Here's one of my favorite examples of Lindy Hop , Adam. It's such a magical dance. In Reply to Adam John Messano:
sorry if you've posted this already adn I'm missing it, but what is Lindy Hop dancing ?!?!
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
Shelly, I'll 100% do it. Wanna be my partner? In Reply to Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB:
I think we need a demo of Nate dancing at LEAP next year.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 1
Hi Nate - welcome! I established Workfront for Northstar New Jersey, (providing marketing and sales support for the New Jersey Lottery), and continue to adminster solutions for our teams. Thank you1 Laura

Level 10
Tell us a joke, Laura Antos! ‚ò∫

Level 1
Welcome Nate! My Name is Joe Ruvolo and I work at a small company on Long Island that produces pharmaceutical labels. I have been the workfront admin over here for 5 years now. I look forward to seeing your impact on workfront pride!

Level 4
Hi Nate - My name is Maria and I work at Ameriprise Auto and Home insurance. We've used Workfront for just about 2 years. I one of a few administrators. Welcome!