Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

In case you missed it, Ask the Expert - Introduction to Text Mode Reporting webinar.

Employee Advisor

If you were unable to attend or did not get a chance to register in time, below are a few highlights from yesterday's webinar, Introduction to Text Mode Reporting, hosted by Tony Messam, Workfront Principal Technical Consultant.

TOP QUESTIONS

How do I get started on learning text mode? Are there any resources available on Workfront One with practice examples or customer use cases for me to review?

Check out the article, Understand Common Uses of Text Mode for frequently asked text mode or read through the blogs, Basic Text Mode Filters for Beginners and Basic Text Mode Groupings for Beginners to learn more. You can also sign up for live courses taught by a Workfront Trainer on text mode or attend Intermediate System Administrator Boot Camp for hands-on practice.

Can you inline edit results that use text mode reporting?

Currently, you can only inline edit fields directly related to the object type of your report. For example, if you are running a Task Report, you will only be able to in-line edit Task fields. However, you can select the checkbox next to the Task Name and edit task information that way, either in bulk or one at a time.

LEARN MORE

Click here to watch the webinar on-demand (found via Resources > Videos > Ask the Expert) or to download the related Q&A doc. To download the webinar slide deck, click here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies