Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

in a document report is it possible to pull the status of the project associated with the document?

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Mary Ellen,

This should be an option when you go to add column - type project status into the 'what to show in this field' and in the project grouping, select status.

Hope that helps!

Level 2
Thanks Sara. I said Document report and I could pick status, but I’m actually working in a Document Approval report and could only pick Project ID. But you got me thinking to take the code from the document report for status and make changes and I got it to work in the Document Approval report. Here is the text mode I used: displayname=Project Status enumclass=com.attask.common.constants.ProjectStatusEnum enumtype=PROJ linkedname=document namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=document namekeyargkey.1=projectID namekeyargkey.2=projectID:status querysort=document:projectID:status textmode=true type=enum valuefield=document:project:status valueformat=HTML Mary-Ellen Dingle Manager, Project Control T: +1.416.386.6023 [BGRS]<> 39 Wynford Drive Toronto, Ontario M3C 3K5 Canada www.bgrs.com<> [BGRS LinkedIn Page]<> [BGRS Twitter Page] <> [BGRS YouTube Page] <> This email is the property of the entities comprising BGRS and may contain confidential information that is intended only for the use of the persons or entities to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, then you are directed to destroy this email, together with any attachments, and notify the sender. Any review, use or distribution of this email, or any attachments, by an unintended recipient is prohibited.