Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Idea Upvote: Make My Work/Home Filters customizable

Level 8

There is a real need for a similar filter and sort capacity in My Work/Home to the filter and sort capacity everywhere else in Workfront. I'm seeking votes for one idea that is supported by so many more so we can get some traction on this! Please vote!

Here is the main idea I found added by @Benetta Perry‚

Allow customization of Work List Filter and Sort By Fields

Similar Ideas:

and more...

@Jeremy Flores‚ and @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ how can we get some traction here?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks, @Samantha Isin‚ for surfacing these ideas.

I reviewed each one and consolidated them into the one top-voted idea that is already "on the roadmap." See here: https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSgfAAG/detail.

We're planning on finalizing some usability and performance improvements in a few areas (i.e. updates feed) before coming back to Home. Hopefully, more to come on this in the new year. Stay tuned and happy holidays!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Samantha,

This is great to call attention to these ideas, I know Jeremy will review them and see if we can consolidate any to help bump up the vote count on any of them. Thanks for sharing to everyone.

Kyna

Correct answer by
Employee

Thanks, @Samantha Isin‚ for surfacing these ideas.

I reviewed each one and consolidated them into the one top-voted idea that is already "on the roadmap." See here: https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSgfAAG/detail.

We're planning on finalizing some usability and performance improvements in a few areas (i.e. updates feed) before coming back to Home. Hopefully, more to come on this in the new year. Stay tuned and happy holidays!