Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Idea Exchange Promotion

Level 2
Hey Atlanta Workfront users! If you add or find something in the Idea Exchange that you'd like to petition for votes, feel free to post it here! I'd love if we could use your collective Atlanta user power to try to get your favorite ideas on the radar of the Workfront Product Team! To get us started, here are a few I've found that I wish had more votes: >Select All option for multi-select custom fields >Select All option for groupings >Add system update when an issue is converted to a task or project Remember, you have to be an Authorized Support Contact (aka, able to submit Support tickets) and be logged into Community in order to upvote ideas. Thanks, everyone! Katie George Workfront
5 Replies

Level 2
I'm going to add another today! >Delegate (Proof) Approvals Katie George Workfront

Level 2
Please upvote these ideas that are impacting our experience and productivity! Thanks, James Hill, PMP Synchrony Managing Tasks/Approvals Prevent Task from Being Marked as Complete If Required Fields on Custom Form Attached to the Task Are Blank Routing Custom Forms for Approval or Print to PDF Link Proof and Task approvals Task getting auto-approved when a Proof or Document associated with the Task is approved Managing Proofs Proof reviewer / approver delegation by current reviewer / approver Add/Edit Automated Proof Workflow from Inside the Proof Viewer New Proof: Change default from basic to automated Automated Proofs: Add option to create automated proofs as default or expose to API James Hill Synchrony - PHQ

Level 2
A few more: https://experience.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000PSjDAAW/detail UX/Other/Admin Ability to export Custom Forms "Ability%20to%20report%20on%20issues,%20tasks,%20and%20projects%20together%20in%20one%20report" Ability to report on issues, tasks, and projects together in one report Allow screenshots in updates/comments Ability to convert the field type to another field type Make Custom Forms Appear as Tabs Implement Quick Pins for Custom Forms for shortcuts to Layout Templates New Home: Bring back Recent Updates I want to be able to set a default View/Filter/Grouping from Layout Template Ability to move from Sandbox to Production Mandatory logging of time on task Out of Office auto replies to directed updates Populate empty profile pictures with user's initials James Hill Synchrony - PHQ

Level 2
@Megan Braman Here is a list of ideas that we have recently up voted. Thanks, James James Hill

Level 5

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I would greatly appreciate if you could spare a few minutes and upvote this idea. This would be such a huge game changer for us having visibility into customers across all projects inside the portfolio.

Viewing All Updates and Comments at Portfolio Level