Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

idea exchange issue

Level 10
I can't seem to send a new idea exchange post. Anybody else seeing this issue? Sometimes it sends a captcha and unless I am not choosing the correct information on the captcha (tried a few times), and after captcha goes away, it just doesn't send the post after verifying. Polly Co
7 Replies

Level 5
@Josh Boston Do you have any ideas what the issue might be here? Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 1
It isn't just you, we have heard this from a few people and we are working on a resolution for it. I will update this thread when I have more information. Thanks Brad Littler Support Operations Manager Workfront

Level 10
@Brad Littler and @Alison Milbury , Thanks for looking into this. Polly Co

Level 3
I noticed I was not able to add a comment to an existing idea exchange issue. I was able to vote for it, but could not add my own notes and a screenshot. Holly Harvey Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Publishing Services

Level 4
I am having the same problem. I cannot submit a new idea or comment on existing ones. James Bender Jackson/JTS

Level 10
Same issue here. Opened a ticket with the Support Desk. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 1
Everyone, Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this issue. We have identified the cause of the issue and are working with the vendor fix the problem. In the meantime we have disabled the code that is causing problems so you all should now be able to post new ideas and comments Thanks Brad Littler Support Program Manager Workfront