Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I am looking to benchmark with companies that use the Agile tool to manage their marketing projects

Level 5
We are just starting to use the Agile tool in Workfront for product development, but I would love to connect with others using it on the marketing side. Not in regards to web projects but print and other types of marketing projects. Let me know if you would be interested in maybe even talking over the phone.
3 Replies

Level 9
I'm very interested to learn from others on this as well. In the near future we're going to pilot agile for our social content development but folks on the team are somewhat hesitant to try it for print. Experience from other creative teams in this area would be extremely beneficial for our business case. Thanks for starting this thread, Kris!

Level 5
Great Michael! Let me know how it goes. I would also be willing to chat with you on the phone to discuss. Just let me know. Kris

Level 2
I'm starting Agile teams at my company. It's been a mental shift. Plus, with project management and Agile, most people haven't been properly training in methods. Teaching team members who are willing to work better is the best way to grow Agile in your marketing team or group. -- Scott Adams Work together. Work smarter. Workfront. Business System Analyst Lead Global Creative Studio | Starbucks Coffee Company