Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How to Edit the "title" of a Request custom Tab

Level 10
I have created some custom tabs for the Request Global Bar. I want to edit those titles now. I do not see an edit button? Do I have to delete them and recreate them - all over again - just to edit their titles?
8 Replies

Level 10
You need to do it on the dashboard itself. I mean the dashboard which you have assigned to this tab. Does it make sense ? :)

Level 10
Dagmara, Do you mean to "edit" the name of the dashboard - then that will show up as the name on the custom tab?

Level 10
Oh i see now. You want to change the name of the tabs, not dashboards? As far as I'm aware - you need to add new Customize Tab again.. So delete those tab which you've got and create new one again with desire name..

Level 10
I agree with Dagmara - there is no ability to edit existing parts of a custom tab. You delete it and create it again. I also agree with the Ugh comment. Thanks, Eric

Level 3
This would be a great feature request. I have had to redo this so many times. Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 10
Shelly, Open an enhancement request and let's go all vote on it.

Level 10
Yes it's a pain.. If you've opened the Idea, copy a link here please so we can up vote it :)