Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

How to delete Workfront default reports?

Level 10
Within the Reporting tab there are 50 or more reports created by Workfront we do not use. Does anyone know how to delete them? In addition, they are visible to all of our Workfront population which is unnecessary. We may eventually need some of them, but we would rather learn how to bulid them ourselves when the time comes. Any insight?
4 Replies

Level 10
Tech Support has told me repeatedly that they cannot delete these default reports or make them invisible to all users. We ignore these reports as best as we can. We use none of them. We create new reports for our needs. It would be nice if the default reports were examples of complex reporting, but they aren’t. They are trivial. Thanks, Eric

Level 10
They are trivial and most likely could be recreated with some ease. Thank you for respoonding.

Level 10
Check this article guys https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217179537-Hiding-Built-In-Reports . You can't delete them, but you can hide them. It's controlled from Access Level. Anna G

Level 10
Anna, thank you!! I was able to hide them.