Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to create a project that shows projects that closed with 2 or less design revisions in a task?

Level 2
How to create a project that shows projects that closed with 2 or less design revisions in a task?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 7
Do you mean "How to create a REPORT that shows..."? Also, I'm not clear what you mean by 2 or less design revisions in a task. Maybe that's a module/add-on I'm not familiar with.

Level 2
We use templates for our projects. Within the templates, we have tasks. Under the Design parent task, we have Child tasks for: Initial Design Design Revision 1 Design Revision 2 I'm wondering how to create a report showing how many projects were completed with less than 2 revisions. In other words, which projects only used the child tasks of "Initial Design and/or Design Revision 1". I attached a screen shot.

Level 5
I can't think of a good automatic way to do this. A simple solution would be to create a numeric field on the project called total revisions and manually fill in that field as part of your project closure activities. You can create an audit project report that shows projects with a blank total revisions fields to be filled in. Melinda Layten mlayten@gmail.com Independent Workfront Consultant