Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do we recognize project priorities when looking at resource utilization?

Level 3
When looking at allocated work, say via the Resource Grid, how do resource managers know which Urgent/High projects or even projects ranked high in a portfolio that are assigned to Jody should Jody be giving priority to? Do we need to write a report?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2
Robert, Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, there isn't a way for Resource Managers to filter/sort specifically for projects of a particular priority in the Resource Grid. A report may help, but you will be limited to what information you can pull in regards to allocation per user. My suggestion from here is to submit a Product Idea for the Resource Grid, as I know our Product Team is always looking for ways to improve our Resource Management area of the product. In addition, it would be worth speaking with our Consulting team for the best way to report on this information in the meantime. Thanks, Tyler

Level 10
I have to agree with Tyler - there is no way to show the priority of projects in the Resource Grid (User Utilization screen) or in a resource grid report. The fundamental object in these reports is the user, not the project. It would be nice to have some project attributes available in the preferences.

Level 10
I just noticed that you made your original post in early April. How is it that your post is now appearing in this forum?

Level 9
I try to monitor conversations and make sure everyone's questions get answered. When a new comment is made on a post, it gets bumped to the top of a forum. Tyler was nice enough to jump in today and respond to this thread. In Reply to Lucas Eric:
I just noticed that you made your original post in early April. How is it that your post is now appearing in this forum?
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: