Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How do i report capturing the field of status update

Level 1
How do i report capturing the field of status update
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Iniko, this would be a Note Report. The filter would be Note>Audit Type EQUAL Status Change. You can add the column "Audit Text" to see the change. From there, you'll have to get creative depending on your needs. There may be other ways of accomplishing this, but so far this is what I know.

Level 7
To be clear, what exactly do you mean by "the field of status update"? If you mean the actual status of an Issue (or other object), then Narayan has answered that. If you mean any status update (where a user types in an update to an object), then you could also say when "Note Text Is Not Blank".

Level 7
I notice when I display the Status and previous status, it shows just the latest. Can I show what the Status was changed to each time it was changed? IOW, if an Issue's status was change from New to In Progress, then Awaiting Feedback, then back to In Progress, and then Resolved - all in consecutive days, it would show a record for each time the status was changed, but the status for each record would say "Resolved" as opposeed to the status it was changed to at that time.