Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I group in hours?

Level 2
Hi, I want to build a bar chart report that shows me how many issues come through to us each hour. I have a report that shows Issue > Entry Date > between X and X. I can then group the entry date by day, but I want to group it by day, hour. Is this possible - what would the text code be? This is the code for the group by day: group.0.linkedname=direct group.0.namekey=entryDate group.0.valuefield=entryDate group.0.notime=false group.0.groupdatesby=DY group.0.valueformat=atDateAsDayString textmode=false I have tried a few things but nothing will split it into hours, any ideas? Thanks, Louise. Louise Everitt Mimeo.com, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Louise, I've looked in my usual nooks and crannies, but could not find any documentation about the groupdatesby argument. Given that the user interface does not offer Hours as an option, it is possible that it's not available, which would be unfortunate. I'd suggest you raise a support ticket and ask if a Workfront developer could check their source code and proved the definitive list of the groupdatesby options, and if hours is not among them, to then add it to ideashare (and ping me: I'd vote for that one). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads