Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I have a view in Global Forum of all threads I've started?

Level 10
How can I have a view in Global Forum of all threads I've started? I have opened multiple threads and I want to see the responses on them, but I can't see to find a way to view all of my initiated threads.
5 Replies

Level 3
Hi Benetta, On the forum, you'll see a magnifying glass icon to the left. Click on this. The screen you end up with will show a little icon by “Author” (by default, it has the text “None Selected” by it). Click on that icon and start typing the first few letters of the name in the box. This will give you a list of people who match that name. You can then select your name from the list. Click “Go” at the bottom, and you should have what you’re looking for. Kathy

Level 7
Kathy, this gives all the posts you've MADE, not all the Threads you've STARTED, doesn't it?

Level 3
Hi Greg, Yes, you are correct in pointing that out. Thanks for making the distinction. That's the closest thing I've found from a search perspective. If the output is sorted by title, I guess you could disregard all those that start with "RE: ", but they'll still be there. Kathy

Level 7
I don't see an option to sort by title either. I only see tht you can sort by date or relevance.

Level 3
Well go figure. I just assumed it was doing that by default if you didn't change the selections. I was looking at my "Global" forum posts (few though they may be), which at a glance appeared in alphabetic order. But now that I look closer (and use some other names as filters), I see they are not. It's strange (to me anyway) this isn't a sort option.