Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hours logged to a milestone task

Level 3
Looking for any assistance in creating a report that shows the following: By project, user name and actual hours logged by the milestone. I have tried creating an hour report, but unable to get the milestone to appear. I have tried creating a task report, but unable to get the hours by the person who logged them. not tied to a matrix, can be a report with the milestones as distinct columns, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Marc Marc Mattaroccia Renown Health
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Marc, This is similar to the Hours item that David Cromwell replied to today. In this case, I'd suggest you add a calculated parameter to every task that pulls down the last known milestone "above" a particular task, then do an hours report grouped by that parameter. Regards, Doug

Level 3
Doug, forgive my ignorance. But i'm not sure what a custom parameter is? Is this a calculated value that is on a custom form attached to the task? Also, can you point me in the direction of the post that you are referring to? Marc Mattaroccia Renown Health

Level 10
Hi Marc, Right you are: by custom parameter, I was referring to a calculated value on a custom form. David's post about pulling down task data from its parents is "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=877f99b3-bafa-45f5-9d6f-d9eb7171c155&CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=digestviewer#bm877f99b3-bafa-45f5-9d6f-d9eb7171c155">here Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore