Expand my Community achievements bar.

Home screen- project name for proofs/documents needing approval

Level 5
To both the left-hand list and the right side of the Home screen, is there a way to add 'Project Name' to display for the proof and document needing approval? Right now I only see task name and document/proof name but it's not always obvious which project it's for. Screenshots of a test I did are attached for reference. P.S. The same issue occurs on the My Work screen, under Approvals/My Approvals tabs. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I add to the idea exchange. Thanks! Janelle Janelle Hicks Lifespan Corporation
2 Replies

Level 10
Since this is changing tomorrow (or Friday depending on your cluster), I wanted to show you what it looks like. For proofs, they don't give any info on the left hand side, but the good news is that when you group by project, the proof does fall under the project's grouping. Of course, this doesn't help if you like to group by Planned Completion Date, but it is at least something. The project name also appears on the right hand side as well, over the proof name. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 5
Thank you for your reply. We went live on Friday and I saw what you're referencing. Janelle Hicks Lifespan Corporation