Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hiring? I have someone to consider!

Level 4
Hiring? One of our great Workfront advocates has decided to move to NY. He'll be starting his job search soon and I wanted to help him get noticed by other Workfront customers who might be hiring. This advocate has worked from some very large brands and has the following qualifications: 8+ years of experience in project management & client-facing operations management Functional expertise in project management and operations management with internal and external groups Leadership maturity to manage and interact with multi-disciplinary teams, driving creativity for new and innovative ways of thinking and project success Proficient in developing and maintaining highly satisfied vendor and client relationships If you're interested in getting his resume, please let me know and I'll be glad to pass it along!
1 Reply

Level 4
Hi Sherry, Please send his résumé over to me at hmargrill@concentrichx.com if he is interested in looking into Concentric Health Experience. Thanks! Heather Margrill, PMP Integrated Associate Director of Training & Systems Concentric Health Experience New York, NY