Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Help with the Working On tab

Level 4
Hello, I need help cleaning this view up for all my Planner and Worker license folks. Even in the project is Complete, the task still shows up b/c they did not mark Done themselves (task status is complete, so project status is complete). Is this something I can fix in teh layouts? And is the Done with my part button here gone forever? Lila Whitney Discover Financial Services
4 Replies

Level 10
hi Lila, you're looking at the user's profile page, so you're not likely to see any Work on it/Done buttons. That simply isn't a function of this kind of page, even if you're looking at your own profile page. If your users specifically need to see those buttons, you should coach them to use the Home area. In order to make the tasks disappear off that particular Working On page in your screenshot, you can and should set the project's status to Complete if it's complete. Just because the project's percent complete is set to 100% complete doesn't mean it's no longer an active project, and all UnDone tasks in active projects will show up on that page especially if the assigned workers are not clicking that they're done. (Ideally in the future though, they would be clicking Done for themselves.) -skye

Level 4
What about the tasks showing up out of order? Forgot to ask that in the first post. The list doesn't seem to follow any sorting order. Thankyou, Lila Whitney | Discover Brand Creative Group 2500 Lake Cook Road, Riverwoods, IL 60015 P: 224.405.5857 E: lila whitney@discover.com

Level 10
To troubleshoot this, I would probably take a quick look at tasks 2, 3 and 4, and see what the Planned Completion Date field has for each of these. It could be that these rows are displaying a Commit Date, but sorting by (an undisplayed) Planned Completion Date. Or, you might be right, there might not be an order (you might submit a ticket to the helpdesk to find out if that's by intent, then). -skye

Level 10
Just to chime in here, we don't really use this. We have an assignment report that we can run by people (via a prompt) to see what they should be working on that has filters to remove complete tasks/issues (even if the person didn't close it themselves). Also, I wanted to let you know that for the "New Workfront Experience" interface, the Updates, Working On, Work Requests, Accomplishments, and Documents will be removed from the User profile. So this won't be an issue for you much longer. ;) Anthony Imgrund FCB