Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Help with showing percent in IF statement for Custom Form

Employee
Hi All - I am trying to create a custom form field to show the % variance from 2015 to 2016 with an IF statement to display 'No 2016 Data' if we have not received it yet. I have created a custom field for 2015 Valuation and 2016 Valuation; in the 2016 % Change field I am using the following: CONCAT(IF(2016 Valuation>0,(ROUND(PROD(DIV(SUB(2016 Valuation-2015 Valuation)/2015 Valuation)*100),2,"%")),"No 2016 Data")) However, the % sign is not showing up on my report. Does anyone have ideas to make this work? I have tried putting in {} around the custom fields and doesn't change (Workfront actually automatically changes it back to what is above). I feel like the "%" should be between the two ) after, but it says that it is an invalid expression when I move it there. Help! Thanks!
2 Replies

Level 3
Hi Sarah, I think the following would do what you're looking for: IF(2016 Valuation>0,CONCAT(ROUND(PROD(DIV(SUB(2016 Valuation-2015 Valuation)/2015 Valuation)*100),2),"%"),"No 2016 Data") Kathy

Employee
Kathy - you are amazing, thank you!!!