Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Having an issue with a column saying "No Value" in the grouping for a report, yet there is data

Level 1
Having an issue with a column saying "No Value" in the grouping for a report, yet there is data
4 Replies

Level 7
Yes! I am having a similar issue. I changed a column from being Manager ID to being Manager Name. On the graph setup, I can chose that column and it shows it as Manager Name. BUT...when it runs, I get "no value" for the manager. I was told that charts do not have the ability to access text mode. I plan to submit this in the Idea Exchange system.

Level 1
Thanks for adding to the idea exchange!

Level 10
Hi Kathy, Yes that's the pain - too much text mode changes to shows it on charts :/ Let me know if you add to Idea Exchange, will vote on it :)

Level 7
Yes, I did add it to the Idea Exchange. It’s under the category of “Reporting”. The name is “Give charts the ability to read text mode.” At the moment the Ref# is not showing onscreen. Uptick this baby so we can get it looked at! ☺ Thanks! Kathy Naber Workfront Systems Admin, PMO (O) 319-399-5813 (M) 319-551-1560