Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has anyone integrated with Adobe AEM or Creative Cloud?

Level 4
Has anyone integrated Workfront with Adobe Experience Manager or Creative Cloud? I've been getting a lot of questions about this lately. I'm just wondering who has experience with this and also who is interested in learning more about it (perhaps for a webinar later this year?).
9 Replies

Level 7
I would be interested in learning more about it as we use Creative Cloud. (but we're not a marketing company).

Level 10
We use Creative Cloud. We would be interested in learning about integration for Creative Cloud.

Level 4
Here are some resources. If we get a lot of interest, I'll recommend we do a customer webinar on this topic. Adobe Integration Datasheet Video with a Workfront Product Manager

Level 3
This is one of the areas I am researching for our 2018 pipeline integrations, would be great to learn more. Connie

Level 9
Ditto what Connie said. I'm interested to learn more.

Level 10
I've tried to download the CC extensions before and I've tried it again today. The extensions are for CC (2014) - CC (2015) only. Can they get the extensions updated to work for 2017?

Level 1
Yes I am looking at purchasing for this year and would like to learn more too. Thanks!

Level 2
Hi! I'm on the events team and happy to let you know that we are planning a webinar on March 9, 1:00pmET on this very topic--exploring AEM and Adobe integrations. We will have a Workfront product manager and are excited to have a speaker from Axis41 as well. Watch the events page for details and registration info, and feel free to email me for more details! natalieward@workfront.com

Level 1
Thanks Natalie, would definitely be interested in the webinar!