Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Group Results in Graphs by Status Equates With

Level 10
I am trying to group my issue report results by the "Equates With" value instead of the actual status. We have quite a few statuses that equate with "In Progress" or "Closed" and it would be nice if I could group the results in a bar chart by this value. I can get the results in the details view using text-mode, but that doesn't transfer to the chart. Is a calculated field on the issue the only way to accomplish this? Thank you!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Narayan. Even when a core field (such as StatusEquatesWith) is not listed among the fields available in the Grouping tab of a report, I've had some success switching the Grouping to Text Mode, "taking a shot" at what I'd expect would be the target field in question, and then (Hallelujah!) charting it. So I suggest you give it a try...but be ready to punt and use the calculated field, otherwise, which will certainly work. Regards, Doug