Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Great to see you last night!

Level 2
I had a great time with you all at the User Group meeting! So many good conversations were happening. One more shout out to Greg and Jody for sharing their Workfront stories with us! Agile and adoption came up several times last night. I pulled together a few links that might helpful: Agile Nate Bagley posted a list of links to Agile resources And a few items in the file library Adoption The Secret to Workfront Adoption - A fantastic and well thought-out article written by Jordan Staples from Workfront's Training team. Top Tips to Get Serious Adoption Traction - An insigntful blog post from Scott Adams, Digital Product Manager at CDK Global and former Business System Analyst Lead at Starbucks' Global Creative Studio. Expert Q&A: Encouraging Software Adoption - A great Q&A session with Steve Cappellucci, internal Workfront Expert regarding how to get your team excited for your launch! Implementation and Adoption Question - A post in the Global Forum over in the Community generated some great ideas from Heather Theriault from MetLife, among a few other users. When leadership and PMs are excited about Workfront, but the rest of the department isn't - A great conversation about turning the Workfront resisters into fans. Increasing Workfront Adoption and Winning Over Reluctant Users - This is one of our most popular sessions from the 2015 Leap conference in the form of a Webinar. Lots of great tips and insights in this presentation. What's the one tip you wish you'd known before you started implementing Workfront? - A handful of users share what they wish they would have known when they were in your shoes. Curious? Click the link... I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at Leap!
0 Replies