Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Gantt Columns

Level 2
Hi, We are having some trouble with the layout of the new Gantt and i'm hoping someone can help. I have modified the View to have only a few columns and spaced it out nicely but when I go to print it makes the description column very wide and cuts off the task names. I am hoping there is a simple fix that I am overlooking. Thanks in advance for your help. Kind Regards, Carinne Carinne Crockett Lumen Australia
2 Replies

Level 6
Unfortunately, we are having the same problem with columns not appearing in the print as they do on the interface. We've reached out to Workfront but they aren't planning a solution any time soon. The issue is so glaring that we had to create a view just for viewing the gantt and a completely different view just for printing the gantt. That may be the best solution for you as well. Justin Renteria SSFCU

Level 10
Hi - Now it doesn't look exactly like you have setup, but we have found if you use the What I See option in the Gantt print pop-up instead of multiple pages, it is closer. I also have one group that just had me create a view with a calculated column so that the information is just in one column. Not the most ideal, but that has helped them out some. Anthony Imgrund FCB