Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

For the Love of Pets

Employee

Do you have a pet? Do you have 9,999 photos of said pet on your phone? Do you NOT have a pet, but crave cute pet photos? THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU.

You may have seen Sue Fellows’ post about our new customer newsletter. Not only will it consolidate all the good Workfront stuff into one comprehensive communication, it will also feature the cutest pets in the Workfront family. Seriously. This is the content you need right now.

Leave a comment below with the cutest photo of your pet and a sentence or two about how they help you #workboldly for a chance to be featured in our next issue! If you’re selected, not only will your pet be famous (among Workfront customers), you’ll also win a $50 gift card.

To get us started, here is a photo of my dog, Roxy. She’s apparently a schnauzer and poodle mix, but we think she’s mostly just muppet.

Your turn!

(Also, if you did not receive the newsletter and want to be on the list, send a note to newsletter@workfront.com and we’ll take care of it!)

0690z000008YQsrAAG.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

This is Woodrow, my golden retriever. He thinks the work from home order is the best thing that EVER happened and has been by my side during our Workfront implementation and launch. He helps me #workbodly by attending all of my live training sessions and meetings and has become quite the SME. 😆 0690z0000097salAAA.jpg

View solution in original post

35 Replies

Employee

I love the Kliban cat! I haven't seen him in a long time. Very few people know who he is anymore. I used to have a bath towel set with Kliban cat on it.

Employee Advisor

Meet Parley 🐶 my 4 month old pup helping with project planning for upcoming webinars and blogs! 0690z000008YuwUAAS.jpeg

Employee

@Nichole Vargas‚ - Every time I see this I want to boop Parley's nose. Please boop it for me? Kthx.

Level 2

Here's my Scooby. He's Mr. Puggy and is known to everyone in my community. Very friendly!0690z000008ZhRQAA0.jpg

Employee

@Jay Ramaswamy‚ Oh. My. Gosh. He has so much personality, even in this photo, I can't imagine what he's like in real life! Those forehead wrinkles!

Level 2

He's just 6 years. Yes, he's called Mr. Captain in my community.

Employee

Congratulations to @Jay Ramaswamy‚ and his awesome dog, Scooby, for being selected and featured in our August newsletter! Scooby is a dog who clearly has no worries in life, despite what his forehead wrinkles might be trying to tell you.

(And for those of you who did not receive the newsletter today and want to be on the list, shoot us a note at newsletter@workfront.com and we'll make sure you're included in the future!)

Level 2

My cat, Pumpkin, is famous. He appears on most of my calls and everyone knows him by name. He doesn't talk very much, but he weighs 19lbs. and he's very aggressive with his affection. 0690z000008a18OAAQ.jpg

Employee

@Elizabeth Volini‚ This is fantastic. Pumpkin just wants to make sure he isn't missing out on anything! "Who are you Zooming with? Do I know them? Do they like me? What are you working on? Do you need help?" #catfomo is real!

Employee

Meet Moose (miniature schnauzer) and Luke (strawberry lab) who love walks and being outside. They are the best pals! 0690z000008a1TlAAI.jpg

Employee

Awwww, @Megan Braman‚, Moose and Luke are so cute! My dog, Roxy, is a schnauzer mix, they are such characters. I also love how Moose is totally covered in bluebonnets. 😂

Correct answer by
Level 4

This is Woodrow, my golden retriever. He thinks the work from home order is the best thing that EVER happened and has been by my side during our Workfront implementation and launch. He helps me #workbodly by attending all of my live training sessions and meetings and has become quite the SME. 😆 0690z0000097salAAA.jpg

Employee

@Pamela Miller‚ OMG those muddy paws. 😂 He's like "Check out what I did. Aren't you proud of me?" Clearly the SME of happiness.

Employee

Congratulations to @Pamela Miller‚ and her buddy Woodrow for being selected and featured in our September newsletter! I'm not sure Woodrow can get much happier, but hopefully being [Workfront] famous will help!

(The Workfront customer newsletter, called Workfront @ Work, includes helpful tips, news, important updates, events and more. If you're not already receiving, or want to share it with members of your team, reach out to newsletter@workfront.com and we'll be sure you're on the list!)