Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

For the Love of Pets

Employee

Do you have a pet? Do you have 9,999 photos of said pet on your phone? Do you NOT have a pet, but crave cute pet photos? THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU.

You may have seen Sue Fellows’ post about our new customer newsletter. Not only will it consolidate all the good Workfront stuff into one comprehensive communication, it will also feature the cutest pets in the Workfront family. Seriously. This is the content you need right now.

Leave a comment below with the cutest photo of your pet and a sentence or two about how they help you #workboldly for a chance to be featured in our next issue! If you’re selected, not only will your pet be famous (among Workfront customers), you’ll also win a $50 gift card.

To get us started, here is a photo of my dog, Roxy. She’s apparently a schnauzer and poodle mix, but we think she’s mostly just muppet.

Your turn!

(Also, if you did not receive the newsletter and want to be on the list, send a note to newsletter@workfront.com and we’ll take care of it!)

0690z000008YQsrAAG.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

This is Woodrow, my golden retriever. He thinks the work from home order is the best thing that EVER happened and has been by my side during our Workfront implementation and launch. He helps me #workbodly by attending all of my live training sessions and meetings and has become quite the SME. 😆 0690z0000097salAAA.jpg

View solution in original post

35 Replies

Level 7

Here is my yawning cat Norman. This sleepy guy is not much help with work, but he is always down for stress-reducing cuddles!

0690z000008YSvYAAW.jpg

Employee

Animals with human names are my FAVORITE. Would it be weird if I made Norman my screensaver because THAT FACE.

Employee

Congratulations to @Sarah Nau‚ and her awesome cat, Norman, for being selected and featured in our July newsletter! I don't think I've ever seen a more expressive cat. Congratulations, Sarah! Give Norman lots of treats and head scratches from all of us at Workfront.

(And for those of you who did not receive the newsletter today and want to be on the list, shoot us a note at newsletter@workfront.com and we'll make sure you're included next month!)

Level 2

This is Professor Minerva McGonagall. To help me multitask between paying attention to her and doing my work, she sits as close as possible to my laptop and gives me this face:

0690z000008YUjUAAW.jpg

Employee

Amazing. She's like, "Human. I need a little less computer time, and a little more Professor Minerva McGonagall time. Kthx." I also feel like @Heather Foeh - inactive‚ will have a deep appreciation for the name.

Employee

I 100% do love this name. Deeply. So purrrrfect since the good professor can transfigure into a cat! BRAVO @Dayna Stein‚ 👏

Employee

She looks so much like a kitty that adopted my family one winter when I was a child. We'd put a box out on the porch for her because it was so cold. My mom went away on a business trip and told my dad, if it stays this cold, you can let the cat in the garage but not the house. When my mother got home, the cat was lounging with my father on the sofa. We named her Annie. She was a good kitty.

Level 1

Oh, we have a professor in the family too...meet Professor Olaf.

Due to his unique skill set, he recently received a promotion to CNO, Chief Napping Officer.

0690z000008YXgnAAG.jpg0690z000008YXfzAAG.jpg

Employee

This thread is full of very smart, professor-y cats! Roxy just received a promotion to CMO. Don't worry @Heidi Melin - Inactive‚ , that stands for Chief Muppet Officer.

Level 2

aw! Professor Olaf, CNO! I hope he is in charge of coordinating all scheduled break times. 😂

Level 7

Pleased to introduce my office guardian Bettis. Thanks to COVID I'm staying with his dad for awhile. I didn't realize how 'guard-dog' he was until the first day I unplugged my headset during a call, and he came charging into the room determined to eat my boss. He was very confused to find no actual intruders and a talking flashy-box. :)

0690z000008YZAPAA4.jpg

Employee

Bettis! He's so handsome. I'm a sucker for dogs with expressive eyebrows. How big is he?

Level 7

He's about 60lbs of solid muscle. :) We joke he's a dog-pickup-truck crossbreed.

Level 2

0690z000008YZGIAA4.jpg

This is Escher. He's a standard poodle and the best work dog. Very chill.

Employee

Escher embodies how I feel on this Friday afternoon. He's got this chill thing DOWN. I've also never seen a poodle w/ his markings before! I love the black and white mix.

Level 9

These are my two office mates, they don't help anymore because they are bored with me being home now. Oh well. Still as cute as can be! Niko the destroyer, who is also very handsome, and Morticia the evil, who is just too darn cute.

0690z000008YkpKAAS.jpg0690z000008YksrAAC.jpg

Employee

Morticia the Evil! I grew up with a dog named Wednesday. Two thumbs up for mysterious and spooky names! 😻