Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Filtering Task Status in a Document Version Report

Level 4
I'm trying to filter by task status in a Document Version report but am having trouble. Here's the code I was using: document:task:status=CPL document:task:status=notin I'm getting an error and the report refuses to load. I was able to pull in a custom column using text-mode: displayname=Task Status linkedname=document querysort=document:task:status textmode=true valuefield=document:task:status valueformat=HTML So I know I can access that field from this report type- correct? Anybody know what I'm doing wrong in the filter code? Thanks! Satchell Mische-Richter Quality Bicycle Products
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Satchell, I see one issue that might contribute. However, this filter doesn't work for me either. Not sure why. document:task:status=CPL document:task:status _Mod =notin However, everything else looks good. Perhaps there is a limit to the number of object "hops" that can be used in a filter. Some testing elsewhere would reveal this, but that's the only thing I can think of. Narayan Raum "https://suntrustedo.my.workfront.com/dashboard/view?ID=5c1bf1f90046e70adeecf882731a47b9"> Workfront Center of Excellence Delivery Lead Enterprise Data & Governance Execution (EDGE) SunTrust Bank

Level 4
Thanks for the tip- I tried that code with "_Mod" as well. Same result. I'll keep digging. Thanks! Satchell Mische-Richter Quality Bicycle Products

Level 4
I got a speedy response form Workfront Support! Thanks @Nichole Vargas ! As you can only jump two tables, the filter you had sent over would not work. If you were to paste in the following filter, it should pull in the document versions where task status is not equal to complete. EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=DOCU EXISTS:A:ID=FIELD:documentID EXISTS:A:task:status=CPL EXISTS:A:task:status_Mod=notin Satchell Mische-Richter Quality Bicycle Products