Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Fall User Group Meeting?

Level 3
At the last user group meeting, did anyone volunteer to host the next meeting? @Matt Marks - do you have any notes/recollection? Thanks. Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder
8 Replies

Level 6
Hey Connie, no formal discussion on next hosting and topics, but coincidentally I was just thinking about this yesterday. In future meetings, it might be a good idea to try to make this future planning a specific agenda item. Out breakout meetings carried us straight through to the end of the gathering. Matt Marks Banner Engineering Corp.

Level 3
Great minds my friend, great minds :) Connie Sutherland, CPPM CareerBuilder

Level 4
And I've been meaning to send a note to coordinate too...time flies!! Jaimeson Wennerstrum HealthPartners

Level 3
Hey folks, Do we have the next user group scheduled? I missed the Fall gathering and would like to make sure I can attend the next one. Thanks! -Justin Justin White

Employee
Hey @Justin White - We're actively planning a Minneapolis meetup event in May, but I know that's a ways out. Happy to also do something in the next few months if there's interest? @Jaimeson Wennerstrum - Did you guys talk about a meetup in Feb / March at the last gathering? I can help with logistics if we have a volunteer to help host? Let me know! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 3
May works fine for me, I just wanted to make sure to get it on my radar. Thanks! Justin White

Level 6
@Kristin Farwell I don't recall any specific planning for Feb/March. Feb might a little short notice at this point and March starts to get a little close to a May meetup. If there is flexibility in the May data, maybe we just shoot for early May. I will most likely be the primary contact for the Minneapolis planning this round. @Justin White Thanks for checking in on this. I'll be sure to post an event announcement when the details begin to come together. Matt Marks

Level 2
I'm following this thread. Cincy Schradle who was previously with Thomson Reuters and now with Prime Therapeutics who will implementing Workfront soon was interested in the next Mpls User group event. Let me know when timing gets firmed up. Rhonda Tjaden