Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Fall 2018 User Group Meet-Up

Level 5
Hello Denver! We have our next meeting scheduled for October 18th. "http://lp.workfront.com/DenverUG_Oct2018.html">Register now for free! Big shout out to @Lisa Mixon from Credit Union of Colorado for being our host this time around. We're thinking about doing a workshop on Integrations and our new product, Workfront Fusion. What do you think? What topics would you like to talk about at the upcoming event? Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
4 Replies

Level 10
First, Thank you Lisa & Credit Union of Colorado! Personally we don't have a good use for Fusion as we already built our integrations. But obviously others might want to see it. I'd love to see a nice demo on the new Resource Scheduler/Planner. I haven't been able to spend time on it yet and would love to know how it's being used etc. Same thing for the new Home. We're still using My Work and are reluctant to switch (though I know it'll be forced upon us next year). So it'd be great to see how people set it up and how they use it. That's my two cents.

Level 6
Hi, yes thank you for hosting. I would also be interested in learning more about the resource planning and Home areas. The integrations interest me some, but I have seen demos on that as well. Thanks, Mollie Mollie Shatek JLL

Level 2
I agree with the Resource Planner piece. How this all integrates with the projects, rollups to the portfolio, and how we can plan. I've started putting ROI against projects. It would be great to see how others are doing this and nuggets of wisdom that have been helpful. I feel like we have just scratched the surface. Brady Robinder West Division

Level 2
Yep, Resource planner and scheduling for me too. I am struggling moving to the new tools as I find them hard to use and see from a top down perspective. I need to manage a group of 70+ employees time and projects and its just soo much scrolling. Thank you! Vicki Calabro Bishop Fox