Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Expeditors Hosting September 17th

Level 5
Hello Seattle! I'm excited to announce that we have scheduled our next User Group meeting at Expeditors for September 17th! Registration is now open and you can "https://community.workfront.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=7fe6b127-dcad-44b9-bd29-679afa4c2158&CommunityKey=1beb4152-34ae-4826-9927-11c607c1c475&Home=%2fevents%2fcalendar">find the details here . What kind of topics would you be interested in discussing at this event? Would anyone like to volunteer to be a use case spotlight? Would you be interested in a workshop on integrations? Let me know in the comments! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
2 Replies

Level 5
I wanted to thank everyone that came to the Seattle group on Monday. We had some great discussions around integrations and some 'Aha!' moments. We took a deep dive into Expeditors implementation and learned more about their company and @Alyssa Sharp showed us some new connections available with Workfront Fusion. We are thinking some time in Q1 for our next meet-up. How does the group feel about a 4:00-7:00pm happy hour meeting on a vineyard?? We thought that would be pretty awesome and we have just so happen to have @Kimberly Stege in our group that might be able to make that happen for us. Comment bellow your favorite take away if you attended and let us know what you think about the proposed next meet-up! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 10
Thanks very much Expeditors for hosting, and Leappoint for sponsoring. I really liked hearing about Expeditors' implementation of their instance and where they were planning to take it (and I'm not the only one - I noticed a small crowd by the podium doing a deeper dive into one of their dashboards). It was also great learning about Jumpseat from Leappoint. I love the idea of happy hour at the vineyard as well :). Thank you Kimberly for offering to host! FYI, I think traffic toward the vineyard (northbound i-405) starts slowing down at 3PM and at 4PM could be at a standstill between Bellevue and Kirkland. Nothing to worry about, but drivers just want to factor that in. -skye