Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

expanding and collapsing groupings by default

Level 10
Just went in and took a look at this in preview: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/2020-1-Beta-3-release-activity-869835725 (the first option, which reads " you can now indicate whether you want the results in the grouping to be expanded or collapsed by default when you display the list or report") this is my new favorite feature of 2020, big thanks to whoever set this up to run this way. I set up a report to expand the first grouping and collapse the second grouping and it worked just as I had pictured. We had a lot of back and forth with "some people need everything expanded" and "some people like everything collapsed" and "really it depends on the report results" Changing the default to "expanded" will hopefully help as well. Thank you thank you thank you. -skye
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
A good one Skye. @Skye Hansen Mvh Kundan Kundan Kumar KGON - (Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS)

Level 4
Hello, Skye, I'm very glad that you liked the enhancements we introduced for controlling the default grouping state. Hopefully it will help you configure your lists and reports the way that covers your needs the best. Thanks! Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan

Level 10
This will be very helpful to avoid unnecessary filters / groups. Thanks to Workfront considering on this aspect. And thanks to @Skye Hansen also. When this feature will appear in production environment ? BR Kundan. Kundan Kumar KGON - (Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS)

Level 4
Hello, Kundan, This feature will be available with the upcoming 20.1 release in all areas that are updated to the new version of lists. Please check out the Preview release notes next week to learn the final list of areas where this feature will be available. Thanks! Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan