Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

EXISTS Filter

Level 2

How to create or add EXISTS filter on document type report?

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Could you give us a little more context on what you are trying to pull in the report? This could mean a few different things and I don't want to steer you wrong. Are you trying to do a document report for a specific file type? Or a Project report that only lists projects that have specific documents?

Level 2

Hii Monique,

I am working a document type report with show proofs, projects and proof deadline.

recently i am working on Project status where only current and on hold project proofs will be show only report . and  also Decision made proof will not show on my report.

right now i am trying to figure out which exact filter i am use to get result. Please help.

Community Advisor

The word 'exists' doesn't exist in your filtering options, the word 'is not blank' or 'equals' point to that. So project status in a report is EQUALS current, on hold. Or if a decision is pending in a proof approval report, you'd use 'approver decision is pending' = true.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

And it sounds like you'll want to use a Document Approval or a Proof Approval report if you're looking to show docs or proofs pending a decision, not just a Document report.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

Hello Mam,

I am using document verson report , there i am not able to find project status filter and approver decision ,

So i am trying to make two condition added in my report

1. Project status where only current and on hold project proofs will be show only report .

2. Decision made proof will not show on my report.

Please help me which filter should i use in Document Version Report.

Level 4

The exists syntax is really tricky and you need to know exactly what you are looking for.   Let me know if you'd like rates to work through a problem.