Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Excluding Child Tasks from the Calendar

Level 2
Has anyone been able to exclude child tasks from a specific calendar? Our client has a parent task with multiple child tasks with the same name so different teams can be assigned versions of the task. Since they carry the same name, it fills up the calendar and causes issues. Rob Lawrence Bond Group
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8
Task -> Number of Children -> Greater Than 1

Level 10
Hi, I recommend you use the filter “Number of Children is greater than 0” and that should remove your the children from your calendar. Thanks, Anthony Sent from my iPhone This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.

Level 8
Thanks Anthony, you are correct. It should be greater than 0. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 2
Thanks guys! Rob Lawrence Bond Group