Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Duplicate community emails

Level 10

I am getting almost the same digest from this community board but they are slightly different. They come at the same time but one seems to be just a little bit more recent than the other. In the settings I’m signed up in 2 ways.. Workfront Discussions (board) and Workfront (community). Does anybody know what is the difference and which one will send me the most complete and recent digest?

3 Replies

Level 10

I wrote that wrong. The 2nd one is labeled Category not Community. 

Level 3

How do you sign up for the community digest? I used to get a daily digest which I loved then it stopped coming. I signed up for Workfront notifications but now I'm getting a separate email for every single post. I want to get the digest again -- 1 email per day.

Level 10

It took me a long time to find it to sign up since our old notification settings didn’t follow from the old board, and now I can’t find I how to navigate to those settings. I click at the bottom of the email digest now to get there. I’m hoping when you get this notification of a reply there will be a link below. This Experience League is not intuitive IMO.