Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Drop down won't expand (Grouping)

Level 2

Hi All,

Wondered, if anyone is experiencing some issues with the Grouping tab in the reporting area?

The dropdown, won't expand.

Please see below photo:

0694X00000BztALQAZ.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Csengelle

It is worth checking this in a different browser. I have experienced this in the past with Chrome blocking some functionality but it is ok in Edge for example.

Also, see if altering your browser zoom settings has any impact.

All the best

Jane

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Csengelle,

I have also seen this happen from time to time. Normally clearing cookies / cache from your browser and refreshing the page sorts the problem out. I would try this and if the problem is still not resolved, rasie a ticket with WF support.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 2
Hi, Thank you for coming back on this. Unfortunately, it won’t fix it. I will keep trying. ‚òπ Many thanks, Csengi

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Csengelle

It is worth checking this in a different browser. I have experienced this in the past with Chrome blocking some functionality but it is ok in Edge for example.

Also, see if altering your browser zoom settings has any impact.

All the best

Jane

Level 2
Hi, Yay Jane, the Zoom tip worked. It expands now üòâ Many thanks, Csengelle

Level 3

Tis used to happen to me all the time and drove me nuts! if you are able to move to the New Experience that will fix it, but when I submitted help tickets they suggested I change my screen zoom- if you zoom out to say 80 or 90% it should appear.