Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Drive WF Adoption

Level 4
Is there anything in particular you do with your teams to help drive Workfront adoption and usage? We discussed a bit in the user group last week, but always looking for new ideas! I'm also excited to attend some sessions at Leap on this. We're talking about recognizing consistent users with gift cards and maybe some company (or Workfront) schwag! Speaking of... if there's a place we can purchase some of this awesome Workfront schwag, let me know!
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Leslie, Here is a link to the Workfront store where you can purchase swag: https://workfront.axomo.com . There are some great items on the store. I was at the NY User Group last week and one of the customers shared some ideas to promote adoption. One fun thing they do: when they roll out Workfront to new groups, they give new users one of the Workfront Tumblers with a packet of Kool-Aid inside and attache a note. The note says something to the effect of "Workfront is coming ... drink the Kool-Aid". We have a new area of Community launching in the next few days that will also have several more adoption ideas. I'll come back and link to the post as soon as it goes live.

Level 4
Thank you so much! The backpacks from the conference last year were a huge hit, so I'm glad to see they're on the site! Looks like there's lots of great other items, too. For adoption, I love that Kool-Aid idea, very clever!