Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Don't forget! Tomorrow's User Group on Transitioning to the new Workfront Experience

Employee

Do you have questions about the new Workfront experience? Are you looking for ideas and guidance on how to tackle the change management of the migration? Have you already made the transition and have some "things I wish I'd known" tips to share with others?

Join us tomorrow (Tuesday, April 20) at 11 a.m. Eastern 4:00 p.m. UK for an interactive networking session on the topic of the new Workfront experience.

We'll start with a presentation from @Josh Boston‚, Sr. Program Manager at Workfront, who will share migration best practices and practical tips, and review of all the resources available to make the transition as seamless as possible.

@Brandon Pritchard‚ and Jennifer Demboski from Nationwide Insurance, will also be joining us to share their transition experience, from pre-planning, to roll-out, to lessons learned along the way.

We'll leave plenty of time for roundtable group discussion for you to share questions, concerns and ideas about your own migration. Space is limited. RSVP to ensure you're on the list!

Workfront Virtual User Group

Transitioning to the new Workfront experience

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern (90-minutes)

Registration & Agenda: https://workfront.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwtcuihqz8sH9ai7o_QkrGvoLo8yh_CWj25

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies