Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does anyone know if an approved time sheet can be exported/printed to add to an invoice?

Level 1
Does anyone know if an approved timesheet can be exported/printed to add to an invoice? I have a consultant that needs to turn in paper invoices and would like to print his invoice and add it to the invoice.
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Ryan, I created a report for the same purpose. Depending on your needs you can filter the report down by the Hour Status (project-level hour approval) or by the Timesheet Status (the status of the timesheet which the hour record is on). Of course, you would also use the Hour Owner = $$USER.ID as another filter on the report so that whoever is running it will get just their own hours. You would likely set the Hour Entry Date or Timesheet Start/End Date as a report prompt for the user when they run it. Regards, David.

Level 5
One easy option is to create an hours report for that user with the date either prompted or set as $$TODAY-bw-1 or similar. You can also have a filter that the timesheet attached to the hours has to be approved. Since many hours make up a timesheet, report would be hours grouped by timesheet dates. Melinda Layten mlayten@gmail.com Independent Workfront Consultant