Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does anyone have a new hire training outline or manual they can share? In part or in whole?

Level 2
Does anyone have a new hire training outline or manual they can share? In part or in whole?
8 Replies

Level 2
There was an excellent one referenced in one of last years LEAPs sessions. Nate or someone else - do you remember the name of that session & contact?

Level 2
Hi Dawn. Thank you for the email! I am new and training on Workfront. I didn't get a ping that you responded, so my apologies for the delay. I will see if my profile doesn't have my email. I didn't hear from anyone else. I wonder how I find it from LEAP. Any suggestions? Sorry to be a pain and thank you for the response!!

Level 10
Sorry for the delay - see attached!

Level 2
Thank you so much Katherine! Greatly appreciate it!!!

Level 5
Katherine-these are amazing! thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have a version for requestors??? tks Karen

Level 2
hi Nancy - I'm glad others found examples - what I was thinking of was one of the API sessions from LEAP. Will you be going this year? A similar session is being offered this year (Monday April 10th from 2:05pm-2:55pm) - Technical: How to Automate Business Processes Using the Workfront API. Denver Water has a great example of how they not only added new-hire workflows, but automated them! Good stuff!

Level 10
Sorry, I don't have one for Requestors.

Level 5
No need to apologize! Your other two manuals were amazing!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Karen