Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Discrepancy Between Report Results and Dashboard Results

Level 2
I am having an issue with a dashboard not showing the same results as the report created and added to the dashboard. The report yields 24 responses (correctly) but when the report is run within the dashboard it only yields 15 reponses. Is there anything that I can do to address the discrepancy? Thank you.
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi: Most reports that appear in the dashboard are restricted to showing ONLY the first 15 results. If you look to the lower right corner of the report in the Dashboard, you may see something that says “Showing 15 of xxx - See More”. [cid:image001.jpg@01D2497F.0478DE30] If you want to change that, you can edit the report, Report Settings, and scroll down and set the number of items to display when the report is used in a dashboard. Drop down the list and pick a different number of rows to return. [cid:image002.jpg@01D2497F.0478DE30] Hope this helps! Eric ________________________________

Level 8
Erica, The only thing I could think of is that the dashboard report is not showing all the results. If you look at the bottom right corner of the report there might be something that says "Showing x of x items" and will have a drop down for you to choose how many results you want to see.

Level 2
Thank you very much! This worked perfectly. Erica