Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Design Feedback Test

Level 2
Hey everyone! I hope you're having a terrific Monday. We're hoping to get a few of you to do this super short test. You'll be shown fifteen images, then you drag and drop them into one of five buckets. And that's it, seriously. There is a limit on the amount of people who can participate, due to us evaluating a few different testing tools, so if you want to do this I'd say go quickly. If any of you can get it out to one or two of your end users that'd be SUPER helpful. Here's the link: http://ows.io/os/d54m3vg7 Message me with any questions, and thanks in advance to all who participate! Trae Winterton Workfront
6 Replies

Level 10
Access denied: site blocked due to corporate policy. Sorry! Sounded fun tho. :) -skye

Level 8
Done. Hope you guys get some good feedback! Mohini (Mini) Sinha Excelsior College

Level 2
Request completed. This was tricky. Good stuff. Robert Campbell Tractor Supply Company

Level 1
Done. Be interesting to look at the results to see how others responded. Lynn Susi, MBA Results Management Architect Dept. of Integration & Transformation (DoIT) The MetroHealth System 2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland, OH 44109 Office: (216) 957-2264 lsusi@metrohealth.org MetroHealth's Mission: Leading the way to a healthier you and a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery, and teamwork. This email and all attachments that may have been included are intended only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this notification in error, please contact the Interim Privacy Officer at 216-778-7751. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit http://www.metrohealth.org/financial-services/privacy-policy

Level 3
Done! Winfield Dean Intercontinental Hotels Group PLC

Level 2
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped! I loved seeing your thoughts on the test. I promise to be transparent about the results when the time is right. I also can totally promise that this is the first of many. We're cooking up a few processes to really get our teams connected with you and your teams. We are working to make changes for the people who use our product day in and day out, and the best way to do that is to cut out all the middle men. As a researcher one of the area's I'm particularly sensitive to interjection of bias, as that can ruin the results of any study conducted. The more people involved in the chain of communicating information, the more bias gets added. This is why I'll always ask to have any end users you can spare help do some studies with us. Holler if you need anything or have any questions! Trae Winterton Workfront