Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

DAM Metadata Best Practices

Level 1
Hi Workfront Community! I am reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in discussing/sharing their best practices or use case for how they approached their taxonomy/metadata tagging within DAM? Anything that you wish you would have known when you were setting it up initially? Thanks! Shannon Shannon Bernardy Implementation Project Manager, Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1
Hi Shannon, We're about to embark on our first DAM implementation and I wondered if you had progressed your 'best practice guide ' since you posted this note? Thanks Robert Jacobs RRD 07580819946

Level 9
The biggest thing I learned (the hard way) was it's a one way street from Workfront to WebDAM. It's better to push all data associated with your asset than to push only a few items and realize later you wished you'd mapped more fields. The only way to correct the data after an initial push from Workfront is to manually update it in WebDAM or repush your assets. Drew Conklin Reliant