Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Customizing Requests Global Area

Level 7
Is there a way to make "Requests I've Submitted" stay in the More area? We want to replace this with a custom dashboard for our requestors, but I can't get the default tab to stay out of view, or stop being the default tab.
5 Replies

Level 7
You can't get what you want by modifying a Layout Template? I think you should be able to move that tab where you want it. (Or "delete" the tab and it should go under "More").

Level 7
I did both of those before posting here. The tab doesn't behave like the others.

Level 5
We've run into the same problem and not found a way to hide it or remove it. We have developed a custom dash board for requesters with a parameter driven report that we wanted to replace the My Requests section. Best we could do was set up the tab with text to drive people to it. Even though we've clicked the 'x' to push it to the MORE area, it still shows up as the default landing spot when the user logs in.

Level 1
Hello All, I was wondering if you have found a better solution in the meantime since this topic is an older one. We have exactly the same needs and we're facing exactly the same problem: we don't want the "Requests I've submitted" tab to be the default landing tab, but we can't figure out how to change this. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. Robi Fazio Fortinet, Inc.

Level 6
Rob, your best option is probably the Idea Exchange. This is the only one I could find: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360001442394-Ability-to-select-default-page-w... Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies