Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Customizing Reports

Level 1
Hi! I am not sure if I am missing something obvious, but does anyone know of a way to add a bit more customization to charts? specifically those used in Dashboards? Here are some things that would be really helpful: - Number format - default is 2 decimals, but if you have a lot of data this gets messy, quickly... is there a way to just show whole numbers, or the top 10, or hide all below a % or a flat number or something? - Sorting - Is there no way to change the sort? everything seems to be alphabetical, but sorting by high-low or reverse would make a big impact - Ability to hide numbers - I know you can do this one off, but the numbers reappear each time you load the dashboard, is there a way to turn off the data labels? We have dashboards for senior management but they find them difficult to read and a lot of that can be fixed with some easy custom features! Thanks all! Jen Dufek General Atlantic
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
hi there, regarding your question about sorting, I think the truer thing to say is right now everything sorts in Ascending or Descending order. This definitely means A-Z or Z-A for text fields, but it means oldest to newest / newest to oldest on date fields, and smallest to largest / largest to smallest on number fields. If you have a number field that isn't sorting obediently, it's worth going to check it and see if maybe it was entered as a text field. -skye

Community Advisor
I just ran into this problem this morning and couldn't believe that I can't just say group by name and only show the top 10 highest requestors. Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.